Call For A Free Consultation
CALL: 859-781-9100

Can I File Bankruptcy Against Student Loans?

In certain cases, you have every right to file against student loans. An adversarial proceeding would have to be filed within your bankruptcy case to apply for a discharge of the student loans. Current law requires you to be under extreme hardship.

To find out what your option are for including student loans in a chapter 7 or 13, call your Northern Kentucky Bankruptcy Lawyer  at 859.824.3361.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact our attorneys today We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gatlin Voelker,PLLC

Gatlin Voelker, PLLC
2500 Chamber Center Dr. Ste. 203
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017

Phone: 859-781-9100
Fax: 888-456-9179
Fort Mitchell Law Office Map

Call : 859-781-9100