Call For A Free Consultation
CALL: 859-781-9100

Can I File Bankruptcy On My Taxes?

You certainly can file against property taxes that are against property you want to surrender. You also can in certain situations file against federal income taxes.

If the returns were filed and no liens have been attached yet, taxes that are older than three years from the due date of filing can be discharged.

Our office has also had success in reducing interest and penalties as they relate to taxes in Chapter 13 proceedings.

If you owe taxes and have debt that is becoming unmanageable, give my Bankruptcy office a call at 859.824.3361 for a free, no obligation consultation.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact our attorneys today We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gatlin Voelker,PLLC

Gatlin Voelker, PLLC
2500 Chamber Center Dr. Ste. 203
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017

Phone: 859-781-9100
Fax: 888-456-9179
Fort Mitchell Law Office Map

Call : 859-781-9100