Call For A Free Consultation
CALL: 859-781-9100

Can I File Bankruptcy If I Make Over $100,000 Per Year?

A person can absoultely file bankruptcy if they make over $100,000 per year. In most cases, depending on the size of your family, most likely you will need to file a Chapter 13 bankruptcy and pay back a portion of your debt over a three to five year period. The amount that needs to be paid back is based on the discretionary income you would have after paying reasonable expenses for basic needs. Please call us at 859-824-3361 to assist with your high income bankruptcy. 

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact our attorneys today We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gatlin Voelker,PLLC

Gatlin Voelker, PLLC
2500 Chamber Center Dr. Ste. 203
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017

Phone: 859-781-9100
Fax: 888-456-9179
Fort Mitchell Law Office Map

Call : 859-781-9100