Call For A Free Consultation
CALL: 859-781-9100

What Should I Do If I Get Hurt At Work?

You should immediately tell your supervisor, boss or owner of the company.

If you do not, it could limit your ability to obtain workers compensation benefits.

Have questions about Workers Compensation issues?  Then call me at 859-781-9100 for a Free consultation.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact our attorneys today We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gatlin Voelker,PLLC

Gatlin Voelker, PLLC
2500 Chamber Center Dr. Ste. 203
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017

Phone: 859-781-9100
Fax: 888-456-9179
Fort Mitchell Law Office Map

Call : 859-781-9100