Call For A Free Consultation
CALL: 859-781-9100

Another Person Caused My Work Injury - Can I Sue Them?

Yes, you can. Third party claims can also arise. You may have a Workers Compensation Claim, as well as a third party personal injury suit.

To insure all possible claims are considered, it is necessary to talk to qualified attorney.

Give me a call at 859.824.3361 or 859.781.9100 to discuss your Northern Kentucky Workers Compensation Claim. The call is free and there is no obligation.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact our attorneys today We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gatlin Voelker,PLLC

Gatlin Voelker, PLLC
2500 Chamber Center Dr. Ste. 203
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017

Phone: 859-781-9100
Fax: 888-456-9179
Fort Mitchell Law Office Map

Call : 859-781-9100