Call For A Free Consultation
CALL: 859-781-9100

Can I Go to My Family Doctor If I Am Injured on The Job?

Yes, you can.  Bu many times your Kentucky employer/insurance carrier will try to get you to see a doctor of their choosing, who may not have your best interests at heart.

If you are having a problem after being injured on the job in Kentucky, give my office a call at 859-781-9100.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact our attorneys today We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gatlin Voelker,PLLC

Gatlin Voelker, PLLC
2500 Chamber Center Dr. Ste. 203
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017

Phone: 859-781-9100
Fax: 888-456-9179
Fort Mitchell Law Office Map

Call : 859-781-9100