Call For A Free Consultation
CALL: 859-781-9100

Do I Get Paid While I Am Off Work?

Yes, if you are injured on the job in Kentucky and your doctor places you off work, you are entitled to Temporary Total Disability (TTD) payments.

The amount is 66 2/3 of your average weekly pay.

If you need help with a workers compensation issue in the Northern Kentucky area, give my office a call at 859-781-9100.  The call is free and there is no obligation.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact our attorneys today We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gatlin Voelker,PLLC

Gatlin Voelker, PLLC
2500 Chamber Center Dr. Ste. 203
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017

Phone: 859-781-9100
Fax: 888-456-9179
Fort Mitchell Law Office Map

Call : 859-781-9100