Call For A Free Consultation
CALL: 859-781-9100

Do I Have To Go to Court?

You do not have to go to court for a Kentucky Workers Comp claim.  Workers Compensation Claims are handled in an administrative proceeding, by appointed Administrative Law Judges, who decide your case.

Either party may appeal ultimately to the Kentucky Court of Appeals.

If you reside anywhere in the Northern Kentucky area and need assistance with a Workers Comp claim, call my office at 859-781-9100 for a free consultation.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact our attorneys today We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gatlin Voelker,PLLC

Gatlin Voelker, PLLC
2500 Chamber Center Dr. Ste. 203
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017

Phone: 859-781-9100
Fax: 888-456-9179
Fort Mitchell Law Office Map

Call : 859-781-9100