Call For A Free Consultation
CALL: 859-781-9100

Do I Need An Attorney For My Workers Comp Claim?

Your Kentucky employer’s workers compensation carrier is working to limit any temporary total disability (TTD) payments, as well as payment for medical bills - and ultimately permanent partial disability compensation.

Hiring an attorney will insure that you obtain the medical treatment and other benefits you are owed.  It's likely that if you do not have an attorney, the insurance carrier will seek to stop and/or reduce benefits.

If you are having problems with workers comp issue in Northern Kentucky, or you are just beginning a claim and have questions, call me at 859-781-9100 to discuss your situation.  There is no cost or obligation for this call.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact our attorneys today We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gatlin Voelker,PLLC

Gatlin Voelker, PLLC
2500 Chamber Center Dr. Ste. 203
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017

Phone: 859-781-9100
Fax: 888-456-9179
Fort Mitchell Law Office Map

Call : 859-781-9100