Call For A Free Consultation
CALL: 859-781-9100

Do I Receive Mileage Going To Treatment For My Injury?

If you have been injured at work and need treatment for your injury, yes, you may submit for reimbursement your mileage.

Have you been injured at work and have a question about workers comp in Kentucky?  Then call my office at 859-781-9100.

There is no cost to discuss your situation over the phone.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact our attorneys today We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gatlin Voelker,PLLC

Gatlin Voelker, PLLC
2500 Chamber Center Dr. Ste. 203
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017

Phone: 859-781-9100
Fax: 888-456-9179
Fort Mitchell Law Office Map

Call : 859-781-9100