Call For A Free Consultation
CALL: 859-781-9100

How Long Do I Have To File My Workers Compensation Claim?

In Kentucky, you have two years from either the date of injury and/or the last day that Temporary Total Disability (TTD) payments were made.

If you have been injured at work in the Northern Kentucky area and have questions about Workers Compensation, give my office a call at 859-781-9100.  I do not charge for consultations where I simply answer questions.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact our attorneys today We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gatlin Voelker,PLLC

Gatlin Voelker, PLLC
2500 Chamber Center Dr. Ste. 203
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017

Phone: 859-781-9100
Fax: 888-456-9179
Fort Mitchell Law Office Map

Call : 859-781-9100