Call For A Free Consultation
CALL: 859-781-9100

My Employer/Insurance Carrier Will Not Pay for My Medical Bills

An attorney or your doctor can file a medical fee dispute to obtain necessary treatment.

If you are having problems getting medical bills covered and paid after a Workers Compensation Claim, please call my office at 859-781-9100.  I will be more than happy to provide a free consultation over the phone or in person.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact our attorneys today We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gatlin Voelker,PLLC

Gatlin Voelker, PLLC
2500 Chamber Center Dr. Ste. 203
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017

Phone: 859-781-9100
Fax: 888-456-9179
Fort Mitchell Law Office Map

Call : 859-781-9100