Call For A Free Consultation
CALL: 859-781-9100

Who Pays My Medical Bills?

If you are injured on the job in Northern Kentucky, your employer’s workers compensation carrier pays all the medical bills associated with your work injury.

There is no deductible or copay and you should never be stuck paying the bills.

If you have suffered an injury while on the job in Kentucky and have questions about workers comp, call my office at 859-781-9100 to discuss your situation.  There is no cost for this call and you are not obligated to do anything.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact our attorneys today We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gatlin Voelker,PLLC

Gatlin Voelker, PLLC
2500 Chamber Center Dr. Ste. 203
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017

Phone: 859-781-9100
Fax: 888-456-9179
Fort Mitchell Law Office Map

Call : 859-781-9100