Call For A Free Consultation
CALL: 859-781-9100

What Should I Do If I Get Hurt at Work

Without delay you should immediately tell your supervisor.  If your supervisor is unavailable, immediately inform someone over him/her, including if necessary the owner of the company.  The Kentucky Worker's Compensation Act requires and injured worker to give timely notice to his/her employer or the injured worker may be barred from pursuing benefits.

If you have been injured in Boone, Kenton, Grant, Pendleton, Campbell, Bracken or any other county in Kentucky, please call Brandon Voelker, 859-781-9100 so that I can insure you work injury is properly handled.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
Email Us For A Response

Contact our attorneys today We Are Ready To Listen

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Gatlin Voelker,PLLC

Gatlin Voelker, PLLC
2500 Chamber Center Dr. Ste. 203
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017

Phone: 859-781-9100
Fax: 888-456-9179
Fort Mitchell Law Office Map

Call : 859-781-9100